Wednesday, October 18, 2006

October Shakti

Wow,

I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by. I have been busier than usual, with my two new classes in Pasadena and Tocluca Lake, and with my weekly preparation for my Core Yoga class. But I'm enjoying it all, which makes it well worth it.

Now, I feel like it's time to take my own advice and slow down a little - set a good, healthy pace, one that will keep me going through the end of the year. It's important, I think, to remind ourselves not to get caught up in (reacting), and instead, be in the process of (creating).

I hope that you are all healthy and well.

May you all have a Lovely Week.

Namaste (!)
aria
xx
-------
OCTOBER SHAKTI NEWSLETTER

Dear Friends and Yoga Family,

I hope this letter finds you well.

Seems like the days are speeding up - I can hardly believe we're almost mid-way through October. Soon we will be fully engaged in the Holiday Season - a wonderful time for remembering to keep ourselves in balance by taking time to enjoy the outdoors, go out dancing, spend quality time with friends, and just as important - create quality time for ourselves.

If yoga is on your menu this month, I have added Two NEW classes:
- Level 1 on Thursdays, 5:45pm - 7:15pm, at Yoga House, in Pasadena.
- Level 1/2 on Sunday mornings, at 10:15am - 11:45am, at Yoga House, in Toluca Lake.

Donation Yoga Classes - Wed & Thurs:
Wed:
Donation classes are ongoing Wednesday evenings, in the Pico/Fairfax area, from 8pm - 9:30pm. Because Wed. evenings are at a private home, please e-mail me if you are interested in attending.

Thurs:
Donation Yoga classes Thursday evenings, in Silverlake, from 8pm-9:30pm.
Google Maps Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=41.496446,62.402344&q=2306+HYperion+Blvd.,+Silverlake,+CA&ie=UTF8&dtab=3&cid=37062500,-95677068,1991591660551348692&li=lmd&z=14&t=m


ONGOING CLASSES:
Sundays 10:15am - 11:45am Level 1/2 flow at Yoga House, Toluca Lake (NEW!)

Mondays 3:00pm - 4:15pm Mixed Level Flow at San Miguel Elementary School, South Gate
7:15pm - 8:45pm Level 2/3 flow at Silverlake Yoga

Tuesdays 7:30pm - 9:00pm Level 2/3 flow at Yummy Yoga, Los Feliz

Wednesdays 10:45am - 12:15pm Level 2/3 flow at Silverlake Yoga
Wednesdays 1:00pm - 2:00pm Lunchtime Yoga at Hollywood Production Center, Glendale CA
Wednesdays 8:00pm - 9:30pm Mixed Level Flow at Wilenskys (by invite only. e-mail me for address and info)

Thursdays 4:00pm - 5:15pm Core Yoga (NEW!)
Thursdays 5:45pm - 7:15pm Level 1 flow at Yoga House, Pasadena (NEW!)
Thursdays 8:00pm - 9:30pm Mixed Level Flow at Studio A Dance, in Silverlake - Donation Class (!)

For an updated daily schedule of where I am teaching and subbing every week: yogawitharia.com/schedule.htm

Upcoming Cool Events & Happenings:
Raga Lounge - a cultural groovy evening of Indian Music, dancing, Sitar, and food - October 20, 9pm - 12am at Shakti's Elements, in Santa Monica.

Yoga Trance Dance Benefit with Shiva Rea - Nov. 11th, 8pm, at Golden Bridge. www.goldenbridgeyoga.com

Hope you all enjoy your week.

Namaste,
Aria
:-)
www.yogawitharia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment